Unistal provides email recovery software which allows recovery of deleted/lost emails. Emails are confidential part of any organization and for individuals as well. Unistal’s range of products in email recovery domain includes Outlook Express Recovery, MS Outlook Recovery, MS Outlook PST Repair, Lotus Note recovery, MS Exchange Recovery.
Quick Recovery-Email Recovery Products
Lotus Notes Recovery Software (Client & Server)
Unistal’s Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes recovery software is an omnipotent program that supplies the implicit result to its user. It is especially used to retrieve and repair corrupted Lotus Notes files (recovers/repair emails & addresses from corrupt NSF) files. After installation, it executes a profound scan of corrupt and damaged .nsf file, extracts, and then restores them into a separate email messages (.TXT) file.
Quick Recovery for Lotus Notes recovery software is developed with unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) which helps in locating email files and folders very easily.
Why Unistal Lotus Notes Recovery?
- Recover and repair Lotus notes .NSF file
- Recovers .NSF file if its header is corrupted
- Resolves any mismatch in checksum
- Repairs .NSF files infected by an virus
- Recovers .NSF files even if there is any issue in operating system
- Based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology
- Easy to install & user friendly interface
Windows : NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
800MHz processor or higher.
RAM : 256 MB (Windows XP)
1 GB (Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8)
50 MB available hard disk space
Lotus Notes Versions Supported Lotus Notes Domino Server 6.0 & above
- Repairs mails & addresses from NSF files, which have been deleted or corrupted
- Has the ability to recover emails with their attachments and saves them to separate email messages (.TXT file) and as well as address books
- Locates NSF files automatically
- Simple and well-guided steps to recover emails
- Repairs & restores the .NSF file into a new usable .NSF file
- Recovers emails from password protected NSF files and saves them as .txt files