Sometimes, we don’t remember our passwords or login credentials, which can lead to several types of losses including financial. Unistal provides password recovery as part of its Quick Recovery range of products. Quick Recovery Password recovery products include IE Password recovery, Outlook Password Recovery, MS Access Password Recovery, MS Outlook Password Recovery.
Quick Recovery Password Recovery Products
Outlook Express Password Recovery
Outlook Express is a communication platform through which we share our data in the form of emails. But sometimes, we do forget our Login Ids and generally the passwords, which can apparently jeopardize the situation. Nevertheless, among Unistal’s Quick Recovery password recovery products, Outlook Express password recovery software is an advanced tool which can successfully initiate recovery of these passwords.
This application is equipped with various features and executes a promising recovery. In addition, Outlook Express password recovery tool is cost-effective and user-friendly.
Why Unistal Outlook Express Password Recovery?
- Result-confound and user-amicable Software
- Helpful utility when forget your password of Outlook Express
- Recovers password even if you don’t have any clue of it
- Based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology
Operating System : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008.
Processor : 800 MHZ processor or higher.
RAM : 512 MB for (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003)
1 GB (Windows XP & Windows Server 2008)
Hard Disk : 50 MB available hard disk space
- Unistal Quick Recovery for Outlook Express Password is very easy and simple to use
- Restores password hidden behind the asterisks
- Recovers login and password information to a variety of resources
- Recovers Password list and saves it to the user specified location
- Password recovery for Email Clients: Outlook Express
- Displays a server address, login and password for all the newsgroups accounts of Outlook Express
- Displays the names of Outlook Express users and their corresponding "Identity Passwords”
- Allows exporting Outlook Express passwords
- Allows exporting all retrieved information in a formatted “text file” and “CSV file”