Digital media files like audios, videos and images are not just data for a person but could be sweet memories which no one wants to lose due to any technical faults. There might be a case that the data stored in pen drive and CD/DVD is corrupted due to virus intrusion or accidental deletion. Unistal Quick Recovery external data recovery products have digital media recovery software, PEN drive data recovery software, CD recovery software and many more which allows the user to recover its Digital media files (Images, Videos and Audios); Pen Drive and CD/DVD. This software is a DIY data recovery software which is very easy to use.
Quick Recovery External Data Recovery Products
CD Recovery Software
Unistal Quick Recovery for CD is easy-to-use and user-friendly CD recovery software. This CD recovery software allows the user to conveniently recover their data from the CD . Among Unistal Quick Recovery for Digital Media recovery software, the CD recovery software is a non-destructive and DIY data recovery software. This software performs all the process in just two simple steps (Analysis, Select & Save).
Why Unistal CD/DVD Recovery?
- Recover data from CD/DVD in the following cases:
- System hangs while reading CD
- CD not readable in other CD drives
- Damage due to scratches
- Recovers data in case of blank disk issues
- Recovers data if TOC (Table of Contents) is damaged
- Cost-effective and easy to use CD recovery software
- Based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology
Operating System : Windows NT/2000/XP/ Server 2003/2008/Vista/ Windows 7/Windows 8, 8.1 & Windows 10
Processor : 800 MHZ processor or higher.
RAM : 512 MB (Windows NT/2000/XP/ Server 2003)
1 GB (Windows Vista/7/8 and Windows Server 2008)
Hard Disk : 50 MB available hard disk space
File System Supported : FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file system, ISO 9660, Joilet written in Windows, Linux, Unix distributions
- Recover data even with damaged CD-R, CD-RW.
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh).
- Recovers even if Volume Descriptor is bad.
- Recover when CD is not accessible due to Table of Contents corruption
- Recovers even when directory structure is damaged.
- Displays user recoverable data before actual saving