Job Description, min experience required 1 year:-
- In-depth knowledge into how search engines operate
- Keyword research for the website niche
- Offsite website optimization with backlinks
- experience with common SEO tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console etc.
- working knowledge of Word Press and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Knowledge of social media accounts and handle social media posting
- Able to represent the workflow on MS-excel
- Creative mind – able to identify opportunities and develop them to deliver maximum returns to the business through effective marketing activity.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for results.
- Able to pick up new products and markets quickly, identify benefits in certain verticals to make sense of how services should be positioned.
- Have a very keen eye and attention to detail.
- Be flexible with an innovative approach when managing both minor and major details on marketing and e-marketing projects.
- Can work on your own initiative & prioritise workload accordingly across multiple brands.
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Interested candidates can send their resume to the given mail :- email@example.com