There are various operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac and VMware which are installed on Desktops. To keep your data safe in your operating system from getting lost, Unistal provides Quick Recovery desktop data recovery products which include Windows Data Recovery, Deleted File Recovery, VM ware Recovery, Linux Data Recovery and Mac Recovery.
Quick Recovery Desktop Data Recovery Products
Mac Data Recovery
Recovering lost and inaccessible data from MAC HFS & HFS drives is a quick task with Quick Recovery software for Mac data restoration. This data recovery software impressively performs the quality process of recovering all the files and folders from this Operating System. In addition, Quick Recovery software for Mac data recovery software is developed with several rich factors that make the complete process user-friendly and result-oriented.
Quick Recovery for Macintosh successfully recovers data from HFS, HFS File Systems of Mac Partition Schemes APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record).
Why Unistal Mac Data Recovery?
- Efficient recovery software for Mac OS
- Recovers data in following cases
- No Such volume
- Bad file name
- Bad master directory blocks
- Directory not found
- Not an HFS Volume
- Not a Macintosh disk
- Recovers data when volume headers is corrupt
- Recovers data when catalog file’s node is corrupt
- Recovers data which is corrupted, deleted, damaged and lost
- Easy to install & use
- Free demo version also available
File System Supported : HFS, HFS+ file system.
Partition Schemes : APM (Apple Partition Map), GUID Partition scheme, MBR (Master Boot Record).
Compatible with MAC 3.0 and higher.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
Processer : 800 MHZ Processor or higher
RAM : 512for (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Windows 8, & Vista)
Hard Disk : 50 MB available Hard Disk space
- Automated analysis feature integrated in this software
- Supports logical HFS & HFS + volumes
- Supports APM (Apple Partition Map) with multiple partitions
- Supports GUID Partition scheme with multiple partitions
- Supports MBR (Master Boot Record)with multiple partitions
- Supports all versions of Mac OS including Mac OS X & OS 9 (Classic Recover any & everything from Mac storage media devices, such as Hard Disk, iPod, Memory Card & More)
- File Filter feature is inbuilt to recover specific files with specific extensions
- Save Log feature integrated to resume Mac data recovery process later & to save time
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh)
- Unique multiple lingual support
- Provides Partition recovery from deleted Partition or formatted logical volumes
- Recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring files & folders
- Multi-Disk Drive Support - Performs recovery on all IDE, EIDE and SCSI Disk devices
- Provides interactive tree-like structure to view, select (tag) and recover files and directories to a safe Location
- In a simplified way and in an extremely user friendly manner the data can be recovered
- At the time of recovery analysis the user can save the recovery log at any instance
- It also allows to recover details from the messages, such as: no such volume, bad file name, read/write requested for off-line drive, bad master directory block, directory not found, not an HFS volume, not a Macintosh disk, volume header corruption, catalog file's node corruption etc
- Compatible with IDE, EIDE, SCSI , SATA, PAN, ZIP & USB drives