Objective to provide operators with a powerful and comprehensive gas distribution & pipeline specific data model, a set of geospatial business applications, tools and analysis that are designed to assist the operator’s business processes. Project definitions, design, materials and equipment, welding, fabrication, installation, testing, operation and maintenance and customer connectivity within the network are recorded and relevant documents attached at appropriate indexes and referenced GeoSpatially.
- Network Mapping
- Asset Mapping
- Construction Management
- Handheld Application to capture the “As Constructed Features”
- Generate Pipe-Book with linked inspection & material documents
- Dashboard having near real-time construction progress
- Maintain traceability of Assets
- Inspection & Maintenance
- Line maintenance scheduling with Alerts
- Asset/Equipment maintenance with Alerts
- Outage Management
- Planned and Unplanned Outages
- Identify Affected Customers
- Send SMS to Affected Customers
- Call Before Dig
- Online Application for third-party requests
- Locate third-Party CBD requests
- Print Location map with pipeline and assets of that area
- View Current Progress of Steel Construction, MDPE Network Created, Assets Installed, Fittings Installed.
- During Construction Each report from Grading, Trenching, Welding, Mauling, NDT to Hydrotest is entered using handheld/desktop along with respective GPS coordinate. Each Asset like “valve” are entered along with specifications and linked MTC.
- Reports like Weld Book, Construction Progress, Asset Installation are generated. Search for each asset with Attribute and Test Report document
- PNG Connections, CNG Stations, Pipeline (Inch KM), Compression Capacity
- In Real-time, Quarterly, or Annually.
- Generates Pipebook, Progress Reports, Linked ITR’s, Lowering clearances, Crossing reports, Depth of Pipe details.
- View and Export Reports and Charts.
- Each weld joint and fitting plotted on Web GIS.
- Single Repository of all Asset Data
- Search any Asset, Joint on Map
- Get the shortest route from current location tAsset
- Edit/Update Asset Information directly from Application
- Generate Thematic for each asset type
- Query for the number of customer for images/GA/Area/Locality
- Unistal deploys trained Engineers manage and load data from Site Locations
Mapping of all CGD Assets including Joints, Valves, Fittings, Regulators, Stations Using GPS / TS, the asset coordinates would be captured. Asset specifications would be entered along with its unique ID.
- All Assets in a single Application
- Search Assets along with their specifications
- Alerts for maintenance schedules
- Alerts for warranty renewals
- Handheld based form for Capturing Customer Data.
- Device can capture Barcode, GPS and send the form using GPRS to the Application.
- Each BP/CA number would be associated with Valve(s).
- Each Customer would be linked to the network
- Useful for sending alerts and messages from the Applications
- List customers from the application based on images/GA/Area/Block/Apartment
- Thematic having a distribution of customers, CNG stations, Commercial establishments.
Safety & Outage Management
- Manage Planned Outages and Unplanned Outages
- Select Valves to be closed for a planned outage
- Get list of customers affected
- Send SMS/Email to Customers
- Alert Management
- Capturing Alerts
- Mark alert location
- Emergency Response
- Identifying valves to be closed
- Identifying customers Affected
- Notify customers
- Resolving and status updates
- Active alerts
- Pending alerts
- Resolved alerts
- Affected customers
- Outages in last week, month etc
- Status wise
- Spatial Search (Draw and buffer)
- Affected customers
- Closed Valves
- Resolved time
Emergency Response Control Panel
- Operator receives call for support from Customer/Station/Control Room.
- Logs the details in the database. Locates the location on the GIS interface panel by searching the BP/CA number, Valve ID or location address.
- Reports the response to the nearest Control Room, Authorities.
All project-related documents, whether, progress reports, test reports or specification and procedures are linked to the relevant reports. These are also available in a central document online database called ‘Documentation’. Each document is accompanied with unique Meta Tags that can make a specific search easier. The following are covered under this section.
- Pipe information (Manufacturing history, inspection documents, test certificates of pipes and plates)
- Pipe reconciliation statements
- Material acceptance (Joint coating material manufacturers test certificates)
- Manufacturers test certificates and site qualification test reports like filler material, electrode, epoxy, etc
- Equipment data sheets and test certificates
- Procedure reports. Approved procedures, job procedures, welding procedures specification and qualification, QAP’s and ITP’s for all pipeline activities including terminals, SV stations, IP stations, etc. All construction activity reports including crossings
- The EDMS module is searchable using metadata like category, subcategory, type of document, vendor, material, remarks and document number
Field Survey & Mapping
Adequate manpower, equipment and field experience would be facilitated in locating and identifying pipeline-related features and capture them, including coordinates of each joint and attach relevant attributes to them as per the construction records.
Establish Ground Control Points, Geo Reference Satellite Imagery, Develop Base Map of the Region, Underground Detection of Steel Map and plan the route on GIS.
Capture Coordinates for,
- Pipe Joint (Steel)
- MDPE Pipe Bonds
- City Gate Station
- CNG Stations with
- Gas Grid
- Gas Dryer
- Gas Compressor
- Priority Panel
- Storage Cylinder Cascade
- DRS/ MRS
- TEE / Coupler / Saddle
- TF / Regulator
- Meter (Customer)
- Commercial / Industrial / Domestic
- TLP / OFC Pits
- Roads/ Canals/ Power Lines/ Water Bodies
- Disaster Management
- Restricted areas/ Police Stations/ Fire Stations/ Hospitals