There are various operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac and VMware which are installed on Desktops. To keep your data safe in your operating system from getting lost, Unistal provides Quick Recovery desktop data recovery products which include Windows Data Recovery, Deleted File Recovery, VM ware Recovery, Linux Data Recovery and Mac Recovery.
Quick Recovery Desktop Data Recovery Products
Windows Data Recovery
Quick Recovery software for Windows is an advanced technology data recovery tool which performs the qualitative functions of recovering Windows data that has been formatted, lost, deleted, or corrupted. Windows data recovery software is absolutely determined with the latest updated features that are cost-effective and user-desired. A layman can determinedly and promisingly initiate windows data recovery on the computer/laptop without any assistance from a technocrat.
Quick Recovery windows data recovery software comprises the function of salvaging data that is not usable due to: accidental deletion, sudden power faults, Windows corruption, logical drive faults, virus attacks, partition failure, accidental formatting, and so on.
Why Unistal Windows Data Recovery?
- Data Recovery from Corrupted, Damaged, Formatted and Deleted Partitions
- Recovers logical drives data
- Restores all types of files
- Cloning & imaging for hard disks with bad sectors
- Accidentally deleted files are recovered
- Provides Windows Data Recovery from Formatted, Corrupted, Damaged and Deleted Partitions (FAT/NTFS)
- Accidentally deleted files are recovered easily
- Enhanced speedy recovery due to powerful search feature
- Option of save recovery also available
- Restores all types of files (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.)
- Unicode multiple lingual also support
- Cloning and Imaging for Hard Disks with bad sectors is initiated
- If MFT is fragmented and broken or even MFT Meta tags are overwritten, this recovery software restores deleted partition
- Bad Sector Management and Recovery (BSMR) helps in optimized recovery from damaged Disks
- Recovers data from Logical Drives
- Recognizes drives even if MBR, Boot record and Meta tags are not present
- Stimulates previously existed Partitions