Quick Recovery for Sun Solaris Software is developed to help users using Sun Solaris Operating System. Sun Solaris Operating System is designed by Intel. This Software supports UFS file system, which is default file system for Sun Solaris Operating System. Quick Recovery’s unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating email files and folders. This Software recovers the data from damaged and corrupt drives. The Software locates and recovers the lost Partitions data, files and folders. This Software performs a scan to recover the data. Once the scanning process is complete, you can see the recovered data in a tree-like structure. Once you get the data, you can save that data to use it in future. Quick Recovery for Sun Solaris is a user-friendly Software which works in fully automated mode.
Why Unistal Sun Solaris Data Recovery?
- Useful recovery software for Sun Solaris Intel OS
- Helps to recover data in scenarios:
- Group descriptors corruption
- File system corruption
- Improper system shutdown
- Volume Table of Contents (VTOC) is corrupt
- Super block is damaged
- Result oriented recovery package
- Easy to install & use
- Free demo version also available
Windows : NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
800MHz processor or higher.
RAM : 256 MB (Windows XP)
1 GB (Windows Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8)
50 MB available hard disk space
- Recovers data in case of Inode table corruption.
- Recovers data if superb lock gets corrupted.
- Recovers data even if VTOC (Volume Table of Contents) gets damaged or corrupted.
- Recovery of info from all brands of Hard Drives.
- Recovers when Partition is corrupt or damaged.
- Recovery if OS crashed after file system conversion.
- Recovers lost folders after re-installing OS.
- Repairs incorrect usage of repair utilities.