Quick Recovery for Novell NSS is used to recover the lost/deleted data from the NSS file system Novell Operating System. This Software has been rated as the best Novell NSS Data Recovery Software. The Software helps to recover data from corrupt or damaged Volumes where NSS file system based Operating System is used. The software performs a complete scan of that drive from where you need to recover the data. You can locate the lost Partition, files and folders at the time of Scan. You can check the data in a view dialog box once the recovery is complete. Quick Recovery’s unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in locating files and folders lost behind overwritten Partitions as well.
Why use Quick Recover for Novell NSS?
Quick Recovery for Novell NSS helps to recover the data in many cases like: Partition Table Corruption, Operating System Corruption and Leaf, Pool Table or Branch Corruption. You can also use this Software in case of FAT Corruption as well. If Hot Fix, Volume definition Table gets corrupted, you can use this Software. If you find bad sectors on Novell Disk, then also you can employ this Software to recover the data.
Windows : NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/ Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
800MHz processor or higher.
RAM : 256 MB (Windows XP)
1 GB (Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, Windows 10)
50 MB available hard disk space
- Supports Volumes on all versions of Novell NetWare.
- Recovery from all deleted Partition.
- Recovery even if internal data structures like: "HotFix Table, Volume Definition Table are missing or corrupted"
- Recovery if NSS Volume does not mount.
- Recovery from Novell Operating System is corrupted.
- Recovery even if File allocations are damaged.
- Recovery from deleted NSS Volumes.
- Recovery from sub-allocated NetWare Volumes.
- Recovery from compressed Novell files
- Recovery from the NSS Volumes where "VREPAIR" failed to repair the Volumes.