Database is the most crucial and important component for any organization or individual. The database contains very confidential information which sometimes gets deleted/lost due to some technical issues. Unistal’s Quick Recovery database data recovery products are effective for Access Database Recovery, Oracle Database Recovery, DBF Database Recovery, SQL Database Recovery.
Quick Recovery Database Data Recovery Products
DBF Database Recovery
Unistal’s Quick Recovery for DBF Database recovery application effectively recovers .dbf files, which have been lost or damaged due to any errors like virus intrusions, bad sectors, malware issues, accidental deletion, sudden power faults, and other reasons. This effective database recovery software is developed with versatile features and technologies that can help a user in rescuing these databases within a short span of time.
A suffering user is required to download and install the Quick Recovery for DBF Database recovery software on the computer, followed by the steps of running it.
Why Unistal DBF Database Recovery?
- Recovers the .DBF database files
- Recovers data from corrupted header files
- Recovers data even if database format is unrecognized
- Recovers database if any file is accidently deleted
- Recovers virus infected database files
- Based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology
- Easy to install & user friendly interface
Operating System : Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/ Windows 7/Windows8
Processor : 800 MHZ processor or higher.
RAM : 256 MB (Windows XP)
1 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7/Windows 8)
Hard Disk : 50 MB available hard disk space
Database Versions Supported : FoxBASE, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, dBase III, dBase IV, dBase 5 for dos, dBase 5 for Windows etc
- Recovers deleted DBF files from crashed & formatted hard drive
- Repairs corrupt DBF table
- Repairs .DBF files with memo or binary data fields stored in DBT files
- Support for batch repairing of DBF files
- Almost all database file components like, column name, table name, indexes, column data type and primary keys can be restored
- Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCH) used
- Unicode multiple lingual support